Time for a Tune Up?
A car tune-up service is a type of preventive maintenance performed on a vehicle to ensure it continues to perform well.
A tune-up is typically regularly scheduled -- once a year is a very soft rule of thumb -- and offers the chance for you to get all of the preventive maintenance your car needs at that time.
Getting a car tune-up regularly will help you maintain your car's performance and extend its life, something especially important for luxury and performance vehicles.
What Does a Tune Up Service Include?
When you have a tune-up performed, it will typically include the replacement of several important wear-and-tear parts and areas of focus:
- Engine air filter replacement
- Cabin air filter replacement
- Replacing plugs, wires, and other parts of the ignition system
- Fuel filter replacement
- Oil filter replacement
- PCV valve replacement
- Belt checks and potential replacement
- Hose checks and potential replacement
- Oil change
- Coolant change
- Brake fluid
- Transmission service
- Power steering service
- Battery checks and potential battery replacement
- Electrical checks and potential electrical repair
- Fault code scan
Schedule Your Tune Up Today
If you own a German or European vehicle it's important to bring your car to a shop that focuses exclusively on these types of vehicles, like FREED Performance. We're European auto repair experts.
Click the button below to schedule a tune up.